Saturday, April 13, 2013

Laundry room Perk up

Ahh Laundry.... This is the chore that never ends at House Charming. I decided to add a little beauty to the tiny space. I will say that though it is small it is awesome because of the laundry chute. 
  I was perusing a site that I think I am in love with, http://www.tipjunkie.com/, and they had a post about laundry room makeovers. 
I was inspired, so I headed to the Dollar Tree for frames and found a lovely print of contact paper/shelf liner. I also picked up wall stickers. I recycled a vase and picked some flowers from my garden--wisteria and azaleas. I covered a pickle jar with some of the liner paper to create a "tip jar" for coins found in the washer. I am considering sewing a valance for the tiny window in there and will definitely go to Hobby Lobby for letters. This is the progress so far.


 Tip jar on the dryer.

 I lined the cardboard back with liner paper and stuck a wall sticker to the glass.
 Flowers from my garden.
Awesome laundry chute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decor choices

My Talented Hubby's Company rhpaintinghi.com

My Talented Hubby's Company rhpaintinghi.com
The wind beneath our renovating wings

CHARMING PINS