Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Picking Paint




This is a very important task. The wrong paint color can make guests queasy and your home irksome. The paint will come from Sherwin-Williams and I have my wheel. I have to choose colors by tomorrow.
The photos are from the SW paint visualizer. The dining room will have half wainscotting half paint. The same color will flow through to the kitchen. So which one? I wanted green originally, however the scheme of the lower level is earthy. Yes green is part of the earth and so is blue but those are for the bedroom and bathroom. If you feel so inclined please give your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decor choices

My Talented Hubby's Company rhpaintinghi.com

My Talented Hubby's Company rhpaintinghi.com
The wind beneath our renovating wings

CHARMING PINS